Saturday, September 7, 2013

A JFK Day - Day 4 (37th)

I first wish to express my apologies to my family, friends, and readers for not completing all of the September 6th blog posts.  Seems that there was some kind of internet problem last evening on my PC.
This was yet another beautiful day as the sun shown brightly and the temperatures extremes were a low of 64F and a high of 75F.  No gasoline purchases today, nothing wrong with that!  I spent a most delightful day at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.  This place was awesome, it is a must see folks! 
My plans include traveling into downtown Boston, Adams Historical Site, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution and whatever else catches my eye.
Loving Boston!

The Traveller!

1 comment:

  1. it is a beautiful city with lots of history....couldn't miss!!

    ReplyDelete