Thursday, September 12, 2013

A White Mountains Day - Day 10 (43th)

Temperatures today were a bit more moderate as the low temperature was 69F and the high temperature was 79F, this helped some as the humidity was still hanging around.  There were also some nasty electrical storms, both last night and this evening, including some from cloud to cloud.  Gasoline purchased today came in at $3.679/gallon.  I spent most of the day driving the loop around Mt Washington trying to get a decent photo of the mountain.  Although I was able to snap a few shots of the mountain, my plans tomorrow are to retrace some of my steps from today, hoping to get some sunny weather for better shots.  My plans also include to visit Flume Gorge which I did not find time for today and then to head into Vermont.
Its getting late!

The Traveller!

1 comment: