Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Lighthouse Day - Day 7 (40th)

The temperatures continue their downward trends as the low temperature dropped to 56F and the high temperature was only 67F today.  The wind was out in full force today but the sun helped to even things out.  I want to add that I saw my first glances of leaves changing today, let's hope I see more!  Gasoline came in at $3.729/gallon, I would guess maybe around average for the trip.  I pretty much spent the whole day in Portland taking a tour of the Portland Observatory and visiting the numerous Lighthouses that lay down their residences here.  I returned to Freeport in late afternoon to see the L.L. Bean complex.  He really put Freeport on the map.
Today Acadia National Park will take up the large part of the day.
Take Care!

The Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment